For information about The London Tattoo Convention please email your Enquiry using the contact form or the following contacts below:
- General Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suppliers enquiries: email@example.com
- Trade enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entertainment enquiries: email@example.com
- Artists enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteers enquiries: email@example.com
- Press enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotels enquiries: email@example.com
- Tattoo-life enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: email@example.com
If there is no email relevant to your enquiry please fill out the form below and we will get back to you ASAP.
** ENQUIRIES REGARDING TICKETS SHOULD BE SENT VIA www.kinpgintickets.com**
In order to process all of our advance ticket holders, we will be opening up the Quayside gates from 09.00am on all 3 days.
This will give everyone enough time to enjoy the facilities provided and to take advantage of early entry at 11.30am into The Venue. The Official Souvenir Guide is included in the ticket price.
Opening Times: Friday/Saturday
11.30 - Midnight (Advance Ticket Holders)
12.00 - Midnight (On the Gate Ticket Holders)
Opening Times: Sunday
11.30 - 20.00 (Advance Ticket Holders)
12.00 - 20.00 (On the Gate Ticket Holders)
(All acts, guests and closing times are subject to change)
Kingpin Tickets is more than just a ticket office. They offer a range of events and corporate team building activities that can be tailored to your specific requirements. Kingpin Tickets and the London Tattoo Convention are partnered with Barclaycard to be certain of your security & safety when paying online. You can be assured of our 100% commitment to ensuring that your personal & financial data is secure.
To give you the maximum opportunity to buy tickets at the advance ticket price, tickets can now be ordered via the Kingpin tickets website until midnight on Thursday 27th September 2018. No advance tickets will be available after this time and must be purchased at the venue on the day(s) of the show.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ON THE GATE TICKET PURCHASES CAN ONLY BE MADE IN CASH
Advance tickets will be available to buy online until Thursday 27th Sept, Midnight.
Tickets are available on the gate every day from 12pm Lunchtime.
Advance Day Ticket Prices:
Fri: £25 | Sat: £35 | Sun: £30
On the Gate Day Ticket Prices:
Fri: £30 | Sat: £40 | Sun: £35
Advance 3 Day Pass: £55
On the Gate 3 Day Pass: £65
Student on the Gate 3 Day Pass: £50
(Offer applicable on the gate only with a valid NUS card)
*Admission is free for Children under 14 with a paying Adult
**Admission is free for the Adult or Carer for the paying disabled.
Buy Advance tickets now click here to visit www.kingpintickets.com
For travel directions:
Click here to enter your postcode to get directions from Google Maps
Coming to the convention this weekend and don't want to drive or take the tube. This year The London Tattoo Convention has partnered with UBER to help you get to or from Tobacco Dock.
Offer: Free first ride up to £10*
*Offer applies to first time users only - T&C's apply: http://t.uber.com/t&cs
Expiry Date: 31/12/2019
To sign up for this offer:
Instructions for a new user to sign up, the easiest way is to create your account through the following link: https://get.uber.com/go/ldntattoo -
This will ensure the £10 off will be applied to the new account. After that simply download the app from the app store, log in with your new account details and book a ride.
The London Tattoo Convention 2018 Photo Pass Requirements and Photography.
Please note that photographers must respect that the members of the public at The London Tattoo Convention come first and foremost. While we very much appreciate the vast amount of media coverage generated over the last few years, we have increasingly had complaints from paying customers telling us that they have not been able to see or fully enjoy as many of the attractions as they would like to, because of the multiple photographers camped out in front of stages.
As a result we now have to tighten the rules up from previous years, these are:-
- We will only accredit photographers who have been commissioned by major media or major photo agencies. Proof of this must be supplied.
- We will not issue photo passes to freelancers who ‘want to build my portfolio’, or ‘are studying for a photography diploma’, or ‘would like to broaden my range of photography’, or ‘would love to cover the tattoo convention for you’.
- Any non-media accredited freelancers we DO give a pass to must agree to provide The London Tattoo Convention with a minimum of 20 gratis images for future publicity use. You must ask permission ahead of the London Tattoo Convention, All permit requests must be made in writing by email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- The International London Tattoo Convention do not permit flash photography or additional lighting equipment, Popup Studios (unless you are a permitted Photographer, Freelancer, a member of the Press or part of the LTC Official Photography team.) Tripods, backdrops and lighting are only authorised at the organisers discretion and are not allowed around the Stage areas (Lower floor and Upper floor) for the safety of the Public and the Performers.
- Mobile Phone Photography and small compact cameras are Ok for general public, (while still adhering to the rules above of no flash and tripods etc).
The International London Tattoo Convention
Thank you for your offer of volunteering your time for The International London Tattoo Convention 2018.
IMPORTANT: All Volunteers must over the age of 18 years.
Please read the Volunteer Agreement carefully and complete the form below regarding the Volunteer application.
Volunteer Agreement 2018
This Volunteer Agreement describes the arrangement between The International London Tattoo Convention and you. We wish to assure you of our appreciation of your volunteering with us and will do the best we can to make your volunteer experience with us enjoyable and rewarding.
Volunteers are an important and valued part of The International London Tattoo Convention. We hope that you enjoy volunteering with us and feel a full part of our team.
This agreement tells you what you can expect from us, and what we hope from you. We aim to be flexible, so please let us know if you would like to make any changes and we will do our best.
Part 1: The organisation
Your role as a volunteer is to assist in designated roles e.g. Steward , Marshall, Clean –Up Crew, Admin Assistant, Production Assistant, Sales Assistant, Artists Liaison etc and starts on Friday 22nd Sept through Sunday 24th Sept. This work is designed to assist in the smooth and efficient running of this event.
The International London Tattoo Convention commit to the following:
Induction and training
To provide a brief induction on your volunteering role enabling you to meet the responsibilities of this role.
Supervision, support and flexibility
To explain the standards we expect for our services and to encourage and support you to achieve and maintain them;
To provide a named person who will meet with you regularly to discuss your volunteering and any successes and problems;
To do our best to help you develop your volunteering role with us
To reimburse the following expenses:
1. Travel to and from home ( within the London Area ) during your voluntary work on production of receipt only
2. Meal allowance on voucher system. [To be eligible you must work around meal times or for at least  hours a day].
3. Identifying clothing where this is required.
Health and safety
To provide a Health & Safety briefing on first day on site.
To ensure that all volunteers are dealt with in accordance with our equal opportunities policy.
Other Important information:
- You will then be given your H&S briefing etc before doors open to the public.
- Please note volunteers for Sunday only will only get a one day free pass for next year’s show.
- We will endeavour to give multi day volunteers a variety of roles.
- In addition please note that individual volunteers of ‘special ability or energy’, should they prove to be capable, may be offered a paid position in upcoming events.
- Volunteers for Clean – Up Crews will be rewarded separately.
- Bear in mind we need a balance of Volunteers over the three days.
- As this is a London based show, and the main majority of applicants are local we are only able to reimburse your travel expenses from within the London area, and only on production of receipts.
- Be available on site from the first day of volunteering at 9.30am for Pre Show Volunteer Registration if its the AM shift & 3pm if its the PM shift.
- Volunteers offering their services over two days will be given preference.
- Confirmation of acceptance will follow on receipt of above information in a email.
- Please bring your email of acceptance when you arrive to work.
Thank you in advance
If you are planning to drive to the 2018 London Tattoo Convention, this year we have partnered with parkjockey who run the public car park in Wapping Lane next to the venue to get you a special PRE-BOOK rate of just £5.00 per day - the on the day price is £10.00 so to save yourselves a fiver, head over to parkjockey.com to pre-book your parking space today - the pre-book price is valid until midnight on Thursday.
The London Tattoo Convention is working with Glide Travel in association with Protravel International and has negotiated preferential rates at the The Tower - A Guoman™ Hotel and will also endeavour to attain the best available rates at your preferred property.
Glide Travel in association with Protravel International is the only and official representative for the Artists Hotel Accommodation at the 2108 International London Tattoo Convention at Tobacco Dock.
Click here and simply download and complete the attached Hotel booking form, and email the completed form to email@example.com alternatively if you have any questions please contact Glide Travel.
Contact information for reservations
In 1990 the building was converted into a shopping centre which cost £47 million to develop and was intended to create the Covent Garden of the East End but the scheme was unsuccessful and it went into administration. The property is not in a major retail area and has only moderately good public transport access. Since the mid 1990s the building has been almost entirely unoccupied with the only tenant being a sandwich shop, and a plan to convert it into a factory outlet did not come to fruition. However the site is still highly maintained which includes the employment of cleaners, a full time security staff and even a kestrel to discourage pigeons from this site.
The whole building is occasionally used for large scale corporate events such as the Vodafone and ABN AMRO 2005 annual staff party. In early 2004, part of the building was used as the studios of the Channel 4 reality television show Shattered. Several after-première parties for films have been held there. Scenes in Episode 6 of 2008 BBC One drama Ashes to Ashes were filmed at Tobacco Dock which was set in 1981 despite the centre only being developed for its failed use as a shopping centre in 1990.
A new and dynamic team is now marketing the venue with a view of making it London’s premier exhibition space.
Visit www.tobaccodocklondon.com to find out more about this historical and amazing venue deep in the heart of Wapping, London.