The People's Choice Tattoo Competition - Vote For YOUR Favourite!
We are thrilled to reveal a brand new category for the 2018 Tattoo Competition.
The People's Choice Award lets YOU be the judge; and the winner will be revealed on stage Sunday 30th September at The London Tattoo Convention!
Over 30 artists have entered some phenomenal pieces into this category, in a diverse range of styles and sizes. We are asking you to pick your favourite, and place your votes HERE.
Voting will take place in heats, and we'll be narrowing down the favourites each week before cut-off Friday 21st September. The winner will then be revealed on our competition stage at The London Tattoo Convention, receiving a stunning hand-made award by Italian silversmiths El Rana.
But that's not all - voters are also in with a chance to win! We have 3x pairs of VIP weekend tickets to give away (including food and drink vouchers for the weekend), and 6x pairs of runner-up day tickets for any event day of your choosing (Friday 28th, Saturday 29th or Sunday 30th September).
Please observe the following rules before placing your vote:
- Only one vote per person - multiple votes from the same user will be disregarded.
- Votes will take place in heats, and will be rounded up each Friday before the final cut-off, midnight Friday 21st September.
- NO votes will be permitted after this time - so don't delay, and get those votes in!
- Ticket winners will be notified via email.
- Ticket winner's name must match lead guest's - photo ID will be required on entry.
- Lead guest must be aged 18 or over. The London Tattoo Convention may request to see your ID to confirm eligibility.
- If ticket winner has already purchased an advance ticket, we are happy to offer a full refund in exchange for your winning ticket.
- Winners will receive prizes listed only - there is no cash alternative.
- No travel or accommodation expenses will be provided by The London Tattoo Convention. This is the responsibility of the winner.
We can't wait to see which of these fantastic artworks will be crowned the winner - join us for the best Tattoo Competition yet at The London Tattoo Convention. Let's get voting!