For information about The London Tattoo Convention please email your Enquiry using the contact form or the following contacts below:
- General Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suppliers enquiries: email@example.com
- Trade enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Artists enquiries: email@example.com
- Volunteers enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Press enquiries: email@example.com
- Tattoo Life enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: email@example.com
If there is no email relevant to your enquiry please fill out the form below and we will get back to you ASAP.
** ENQUIRIES REGARDING TICKETS SHOULD BE SENT VIA www.kinpgintickets.com**
In order to process all of our advance ticket holders, we will be opening up the Quayside gates from 10.00am on all 3 days.
This will give everyone enough time to enjoy the facilities provided and to take advantage of early entry at 11.30am into The Venue. The Official Souvenir Guide is included in the ticket price.
Opening Times: Friday/Saturday
11.30 - Midnight (Advance Ticket Holders)
12.00 - Midnight (On the Gate Ticket Holders)
Opening Times: Sunday
11.30 - 20.00 (Advance Ticket Holders)
12.00 - 20.00 (On the Gate Ticket Holders)
(All acts, guests and closing times are subject to change)
Kingpin Tickets is more than just a ticket office. They offer a range of events and corporate team building activities that can be tailored to your specific requirements. Kingpin Tickets and the London Tattoo Convention are partnered with Barclaycard to be certain of your security & safety when paying online. You can be assured of our 100% commitment to ensuring that your personal & financial data is secure.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ON THE GATE TICKET PURCHASES CAN ONLY BE MADE IN CASH
Advance tickets will be available to buy online until 9.00am each day of the event.
Tickets are available on the gate every day from 12pm.
Advance Day Ticket Prices:
Fri: £30 | Sat: £40 | Sun: £30
On the Gate Day Ticket Prices:
Fri: £35 | Sat: £45 | Sun: £35
Advance 3 Day Pass: £70
On the Gate 3 Day Pass: £80
Student on the Gate 3 Day Pass: £60
(Offer applicable on the gate only with a valid NUS card)
*Admission is free for Children under 14 with a paying Adult
**Admission is free for the Adult or Carer for the paying disabled.
Buy Advance tickets now click here to visit www.kingpintickets.com
The London Tattoo Convention 2019 Photo Pass Requirements and Photography.
Please note that photographers must respect that the members of the public at The London Tattoo Convention come first and foremost. While we very much appreciate the vast amount of media coverage generated over the last few years, we have increasingly had complaints from paying customers telling us that they have not been able to see or fully enjoy as many of the attractions as they would like to, because of the multiple photographers camped out in front of stages.
As a result we now have to tighten the rules up from previous years, these are:-
- We will only accredit photographers who have been commissioned by major media or major photo agencies. Proof of this must be supplied.
- We will not issue photo passes to freelancers who ‘want to build my portfolio’, or ‘are studying for a photography diploma’, or ‘would like to broaden my range of photography’, or ‘would love to cover the tattoo convention for you’.
- Any non-media accredited freelancers we DO give a pass to must agree to provide The London Tattoo Convention with a minimum of 20 gratis images for future publicity use. You must ask permission ahead of the London Tattoo Convention, All permit requests must be made in writing by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The International London Tattoo Convention do not permit flash photography or additional lighting equipment, Popup Studios (unless you are a permitted Photographer, Freelancer, a member of the Press or part of the LTC Official Photography team.) Tripods, backdrops and lighting are only authorised at the organisers discretion and are not allowed around the Stage areas (Lower floor and Upper floor) for the safety of the Public and the Performers.
- Mobile Phone Photography and small compact cameras are acceptable for general public, (while still adhering to the rules above of no flash and tripods etc).
Press Accreditation closes Friday 20th September 2019.
Please do not arrive at the event without arranging press accreditation in advance. You will not be granted entry.
Media desk is open from noon until 7pm Friday and Saturday and Sunday noon-5pm.
The International London Tattoo Convention
More information TBC.
In 1990 the building was converted into a shopping centre which cost £47 million to develop and was intended to create the Covent Garden of the East End but the scheme was unsuccessful and it went into administration. The property is not in a major retail area and has only moderately good public transport access. Since the mid 1990s the building has been almost entirely unoccupied with the only tenant being a sandwich shop, and a plan to convert it into a factory outlet did not come to fruition. However the site is still highly maintained which includes the employment of cleaners, a full time security staff and even a kestrel to discourage pigeons from this site.
The whole building is occasionally used for large scale corporate events such as the Vodafone and ABN AMRO 2005 annual staff party. In early 2004, part of the building was used as the studios of the Channel 4 reality television show Shattered. Several after-première parties for films have been held there. Scenes in Episode 6 of 2008 BBC One drama Ashes to Ashes were filmed at Tobacco Dock which was set in 1981 despite the centre only being developed for its failed use as a shopping centre in 1990.
A new and dynamic team is now marketing the venue with a view of making it London’s premier exhibition space.
Visit www.tobaccodocklondon.com to find out more about this historical and amazing venue deep in the heart of Wapping, London.